This overview introduces the main learning points developed in the Sim Developer 3 course, which are:
- Advanced navigation and movement among locations
- Designing branching-logic simulations to account for crew decisions and varying consequences
- Combining smoke and fire elements for blending and wind
- Developing masks with partial transparency, and
- Creating and maintaining a web-based simulation repository for your Department.
After completing Level III, you should be able to create multi-location, branching logic simulations with mask regions, as well as set up a web repository for your Department.
(Lesson Length: 01:29)