The SimsUshare Developer III course explains how to build more nuanced features into your simulations. It covers topics such as:
- Advanced navigation and movement among locations
- Designing branching-logic simulations to account for crew decisions and varying consequences
- Combining smoke and fire elements for blending and wind
- Simulating visual damage on buildings and property
- Creating and maintaining a web-based simulation repository for your Department.
After completing Level III, you should be able to create multi-location, branching logic simulations with mask regions, as well as set up a web repository for your Department.