The SimsUshare Developer III course explains how to build more nuanced features into your simulations. It covers topics such as:
- Creating ‘states’ to represent condition changes that persist across multiple locations (useful for multi-company exercises in the CTC)
- Advanced navigation and movement among locations
- Designing branching-logic simulations to account for crew decisions and varying consequences
- Combining smoke and fire elements for blending and wind
- Simulating visual damage on buildings and property.
After completing Level III, you should be able to create multi-location, branching logic simulations with mask regions.