The SimsUshare Developer II course expands on the Developer I skills by presenting how to develop more intricate simulations that involve:
- Navigating among locations beyond simple walkarounds
- Evolving conditions (by time or by instructor control)
- Masking effects to make smoke and fire appear like they originate behind buildings
- Using your own pictures and audio files
- How to make videos from your simulations
In addition, you will learn about logistical information about setting up shared simulations for your Department, and running SimsUshare from a portable USB drive.
After completing Level II, you should be able to create multi-location sims that can evolve over time or by instructor control, as well as use mask regions to simulate accurate visual placement of smoke and fire (through masking).
(Course Length: approximately 2 hours of video)